Wednesday 5 March 2014

War gif challenge!

Rule: Use every 3rd GIF
A disaster hits your town.  What is it?

OMONA BANG&ZELO ROLLIN IN

It turns out you’re the only one who can save the town.  Who tells you?

Aww, squishysoo~ I think he's the ONE whose excited to save the town

How do you react?

Ready to get my photos shot for the newspaper headlines

Well, before you can save anybody, you’re going need some teammates.  Like a strategist:

I'm sure you can come up with something good right? Anything besides YEHET or OHORAT would be fine

Some brawn:

oooOoOoOO yeahhhh~

A little eye candy:

OH HELLO (smirk)

And of course the comic relief:

oh so appropriate hahahaha

And you have to get ready.  Training montage!

Training in HEP HAP style

Ok, it’s time for the big show-down.  Show us your war face

Let's fight nice juseyo~~~

Ready…. fight!

I'M READY BITCHESSSS

How’d you fare?



As you can tell, I am really bored today. Sigh, the holiday syndrome - wanted to do so many things for the holidays but when the season comes, you have to idea what to do. So I'll be doing a few Tumblr GIF Challenges here hehehehe


Gifs are not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment